Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bowhunting Clothing I Washed My Carbon Scent Blocker Bowhunting Clothes With Scent Free Laundry Detergent And.....?

I washed my carbon scent blocker bowhunting clothes with scent free laundry detergent and.....? - bowhunting clothing

Put it into a container and plasic woundering if I could a couple of evergreens in a container or something that I clothes in the dryer else.I assets Pryer 3-day application. Or should I put something in the container with the laundry. This is my first year with clothing carbon, and I want a little help for the storage or anything else. Reason why I want a store is placed in a container of Evergreen, outside the clothes make the smell of evergreen. Good idea or not? I wear clothes for hunting deer with a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment