Thursday, December 17, 2009

Funny Things To Write On Cds Funny Thing Happened On The Way To This Forum...?

Funny thing happened on the way to this forum...? - funny things to write on cds

Tan My mother, my sister and I went to a CD to some CDs for the next B-Day (July 28, but not) forgotten. And so we have some Miles Davis Kind CD (blue, Sepultura Roots, Jimi Hendrix Experience Electric Ladyland and Demanufacture Fear Factory. Demanufacture, Kind of Blue, and roots were used). I looked at the brochure Demanufacture, after he bought it, and found that someone wrote on it in Sharpie. I was furious and complained to my sister. She looked up and saw one of the four companies was) by Dino Cazares (Fear Factory guitarist. Then looked at the others and the discovery olbe Christian Wolbers (bass), Raymond Herrera (drums) and Burton C. Bell (vocals). Needless to say, my day brightened considerably.

BQ: autograph memorabilia for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment