Thursday, January 21, 2010

Change Of Employment Status Letter Proof Of Income For I-864 Form (Affidavit Of Support)?

Proof of income for I-864 form (Affidavit of Support)? - change of employment status letter

My situation is that I am now an F-1 status and work of the Clock OPT approved. I met my husband in my studio and decided to get married. He is an American citizen. We begin with the presentation of the Green Card.

The question is, for I-864, is my husband to prove that their incomes 125 percent above the poverty line, which is not. It also shows how the income ceiling for immigrants, I use (complete) to. I received made a very good job and clarify my income does not exceed the line. The form requires proof that the usual source of income after the change has changed in my status. Can someone give me an example, which requires the USCIS to prove? If a letter from the employer should the information on them?

Thank you in advance:)

1 comment:

  1. A letter from the employer's Human Resources Department (on letterhead) stating the place is full time and permanent.

    Her husband is a family member as a sponsor. Too much work.

    ReplyDelete