Monday, January 11, 2010

Running Duke I Am Having Trouble Running Duke Nukem 3D With My Current Sound Card. How Can I Get It To Work?

I am having trouble running Duke Nukem 3D with my current sound card. How can I get it to work? - running duke

I installed my old Duke Nukem 3D game on nostalgia. I am not making, however, able to work with my current sound card, because it is too modern. I used to play with 16-bit ordinary. Any information that will help me start the game would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. It is a configuration file in the list of Duke Nukem. You need to be opened under DOS or a DOS window.

    Choose the type of card.

    Enter the audio settings and change the DMA and IRQ addresses. To configure the sound effects and music.

    It does taste different arrengements till'it.

    There is also a help file that contains information on configuring sound cards.

    ReplyDelete