Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sports Psychology Courses What Do I Need To Know About AP Courses?

What do I need to know about AP courses? - sports psychology courses

Hello, I'm going to offer to a private school in Canada and not in my school AP courses and I know of no other school that does not have, so I'll try to get more information on AP courses as possible since the plan to take matches .
Env. How should I take? (I'll put the schools I'm looking forward to), pursuant to
Is there any AP classes do you suggest? (I want to study law, so you either try to enter a program Prelaw or perhaps just a degree in psychology or sports psychology)
I'm not very good at math and I do not want to take AP courses in mathematics, you are against me?
+ For more information you can give me would be incredible!
Thank you:)

* This is the school that interests me: U of A: Tucson, University of Miami (Florida), Ohio State U, HRL: Twin Cities, Ferris State University of Wisconsin-Madison, U. of Georgia, Connecticut, Umaines, Indiana University , U of Michigan ...

6 comments:

  1. Universities such as the AP classes to see that it would, that the applicant takes full advantage of demonstrating the academic resources of their school. There is minimal, not an obligation and not something that you should come his way out, by the time you will be called into question. Many private schools offer no AP, because they think they can make a college program in its own level - and in many cases they are right. You must contact your school counselor or other administrator, and have your opinion: Should be able to what kind of success followed them to the schoolchildren who tell similar to the alert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Universities such as the AP classes to see that it would, that the applicant takes full advantage of demonstrating the academic resources of their school. There is minimal, not an obligation and not something that you should come his way out, by the time you will be called into question. Many private schools offer no AP, because they think they can make a college program in its own level - and in many cases they are right. You must contact your school counselor or other administrator, and have your opinion: Should be able to what kind of success followed them to the schoolchildren who tell similar to the alert.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that the University of Michigan, expects to take people 4 to 8 AP classes before graduation. I took AP Bio and AP U.S. History. I doubt that you plan to APUSH you live in Canada. AP Bio is a very difficult course in our school, but felt that the test was easy. I also suggest you take the AP Lit AP Psych, and probably against him, the maths is not, is ideal for what you take.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take the AP AP psychology and history, but be careful, because even if you read his book, the entire test was over two pages in the book. Believe me, it happened.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many universities do not recognize AP courses. Check your college choice, to see if it otherwise you are wasting your time when learning is essentially a purist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very few schools expect students who have participated in a large number of AP courses, think not so, not a math course will be held against him.

    I recommend taking some of the simplest, perhaps AP European History or AP U.S. History (I have used both and do well on tests. For the latter, IMO, was just a manual covers the hardware and read). Perhaps in a foreign language that you claim, then the economy of the micro or macro or English lit?

    The full list can be found here:

    http://www.collegeboard.com/student/test ...

    The only thing to consider is where you can take exams as I am almost sure that you have passed an exam supervised. If schools do not offer AP around, you can in several long trips to get a place where you sit the exams.

    ReplyDelete