Friday, February 19, 2010

Does Bmx Mad Sell Metal Coar Wheels How Do I Tell My Older Brother That I Lost His Bike?

How do i tell my older brother that i lost his bike? - does bmx mad sell metal coar wheels

DAAAMMMM have my brothers bike at school 2 days ago and hasent been stolen, because nottice hasent come back home I know HES Ganna really angry with me because Wanet to sell this bike or save for your child ... It was a chrome [BMX type], it was a diamond! How could say the bike? and how can I tell him who has stolen not too crazy?

3 comments:

  1. Tell him that you have and buy a new bike. She should have told him that if they are stolen. I would be crazy not to tell me immediately if you have stolen something from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to save money, then when it comes to tell him the truth. If / when it starts to get angry and say

    I will try to replace them. This is what I have until today () was money and coins.

    Or you can be touched, that you try to let him go

    or

    It is expected that you pay for it - in this case, try best to make money or to try to do homework or something, to prove that you are dealing.

    So, tell him you are. One can also say that your parents might be able to help, even if you just give some money to mow the lawn or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were you I would call and say. I searched the internet and saw all kinds of diamond prices for a new kind of BMX, but only one prize chrome BMX and everything we said about this bike is priceless. Series # SC80601706.

    Diamondback BMX without chromium varies somewhat under $ 250,00 and 450,00, more than a few thousand. I like going to a bike shop, where he lived and ask how his brother's bike could be sold. I am sure a bike shop would have a book with the bikes on the list.

    Have you called the police to be on the lookout for motorcycles. If not, I would. Maybe your brother was recorded and the serial number of the bike and I could give you the serial number of the police.

    I wish you all the luck in the world and hope you have a big brother.

    ReplyDelete