Monday, February 8, 2010

What Is The Best Upscaling Receiver What's A Good AV Receiver With HDMI And 1080p Video Upscaling?

What's a good AV Receiver with HDMI and 1080p video upscaling? - what is the best upscaling receiver

I have a new 52 "Samsung 1080p HDTV.

I'm looking for an AV receiver for surround sound, add, from all parts of me, and I want to use the receiver to process audio and video, all my components (Blu-ray, extension cords, Media, PS3 & Wii )

I need 3 HDMI inputs and 2 component on the receiver, and I can run 1 HDMI to the TV mount due to the limitations wall wiring. So basically I need a drive that supports all my connections and high video to one HDMI output to produce and manage all the audio through the surround speakers.

I think the units that have all my tickets, but need to run HDMI and composite outputs, or units, a single HDMI input and does not have dial-up entries ... I can not find, with 3 HDMI inputs, which also supports 1080p video upscaling.

Does this product exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment