Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rv Storage In Monterey California Best Folding Bike For Storage In RV And Use In Campgrounds?

Best folding bike for storage in RV and use in campgrounds? - rv storage in monterey california

I looked online to Dahon and Trek, and our local bike shops also sell, but have nothing to prove. I have a 4-person family with a young wife and 2 teenagers BIG (210-220 pounds, big kids having any right, 6 ') All we want is something that is easily folded and stored in the RV and take all camp.

Dahon city has so many options I'm not even sure what, but if the new Speed D7 simply because of the low prices and our modest needs.

2 comments:

  1. I did not add, but I like the concept of Giatex.
    Technically, this is a record, is a "practical". This looks like a much simpler mechanism of a file and corresponds to a wider range of body sizes. This is one of several speeds, price seems reasonable.

    Here's the link: http://ridethisbike.com/stretching_versu ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get information about the Strida folding bike 3rd It is compact folds very compactly as a word.

    http://www.strida.com/

    ReplyDelete