Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mario Ds Freeze Nintendo DS Screen Problems?

Nintendo DS screen problems? - mario ds freeze

K, so I have a little problem. When I am angry, usually result in negative things. Sooo, I played Mario Party DS, and I lost one of these mini-games Freakin and without thinking I took my pencil case and showed on the screen. So, my DS started shivering so new and returning, but the screen went black. Try again, but it is always the case. And now? I now have to pay for the repair?

6 comments:

  1. Try it for a couple of my days were well before loss of the mini-game GM is also addictive, but if anywaysya lol for a few days and it still does not support repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it for a couple of my days were well before loss of the mini-game GM is also addictive, but if anywaysya lol for a few days and it still does not support repair

    ReplyDelete
  3. DS What did you ever?

    Therefore you should never angry while playing a DS.
    I try to remain calm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DS What did you ever?

    Therefore you should never angry while playing a DS.
    I try to remain calm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have to pay for repairs to the game with a black screen or a new DS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. probably cracked the Nintendo DS touch screen
    Initially there may be something small and black on the screen, but can increase in size

    ReplyDelete