Monday, February 22, 2010

Pregnant Vagin "is The Sperm Killed When I Washed It Straight Away Or Too Late As It Still In Vagin*a???" ?

"is the sperm killed when i washed it straight away or too late as it still in vagin*a???" ? - pregnant vagin

Well, I had my period was on 29 October, I'll have my next period is 25 or 26 to the next week ..
Me and my boyfriend had sex, Tuesday, 7 November is the last one (today it was not seen last week) with condoms during sex only our condom was torn! like Freak Out, to directly know the shower, that c * U * M * semen in my vagina, my vagina already washed *
I asked is, 'is dead, when I washed sperm or too late, as well as in the vagina * A? "Please answer, I will know it is so important, because I do not know what is the answer

I went to the doctor last Thursday with my mother, the doctor gave me pills to eliminate sexually transmitted diseases, sexually transmitted diseases and vaginal cream .. I used a different problem is time
"u think thPills and creams that are killed or hurt my baby if I am pregnant? "

and is a different question, "Can I be pregnant pill STD Although I have to eliminate sexually transmitted diseases, chlamydia and vaginal cream?"

in sorry if my English is bad, as deaf to the full
and in the 19

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment