Friday, February 12, 2010

Sleep Self Piercing Earrings I Pierced My Lobe And Now Im Upset...?

I pierced my lobe and now im upset...? - sleep self piercing earrings

Ok, so I have on my earlobe piercing my 5 a.m. to 6 p.m., with a seam needel.its yet, because when I retire, I'll change the song again, because the gap closes, so quiqly. I now have a 4-inch needle into my ear and I can not and I have to go to bed early. My dad would kill me if I knew what I've done to my car, it's a good way to hide it until the anchor, or for my hair. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Firstly, would you sleep with a needle in your ear? Because if you want, please check. The last thing I want is to wake up (or not) with a needle protruding from his neck! Secondly, if it somehow got into a real boom in drilling, use to cover their hair, it is also, at least for a while. You can always try what I do with my father when I have a piercing, that he knew nothing. I have covered him until he can finally one days and when he mentioned, I'm wrong, and said, "Dad, I do not believe you just realize that you just said I could be that 4 months ago," It felt so wrong to acknowledge that he has forgotten that the entireSoul does not give me permission. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not think you can see, especially if he has 4 in his ear.

    Who is pricked with a needle? Are you serious? Not at all noticed that the slope is much thicker than a sewing needle? Come on.

    ReplyDelete